Internship: Marketing Intern
Neeve is looking for a marketing intern!
We love team players. Someone who is enthusiastic and has a positive attitude. You are responsible and like to work independently in a small & creative team.
As a marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks that will help you gain valuable experience in the marketing field.
Some potential responsibilities include:
- Conducting market research to gather insights about target customers and competitors
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials, such as social media posts, email campaigns, and brochures
- Helping to organize and execute promotional events or product launches
- Participating in the development of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Analyzing data and tracking the performance of marketing efforts
- Assisting with the creation and management of content for the brand's website and social media channels
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with and learn from experienced professionals, which can be a great way to gain valuable knowledge and skills in the field.
- Strong communication skills: Marketing interns should be able to effectively communicate with a wide range of people, including team members, clients, and customers. This includes being able to express ideas clearly and concisely, as well as being able to listen actively and effectively.
- Creativity: Marketing is all about coming up with fresh and innovative ideas, so you should be able to think creatively and come up with unique solutions to problems.
- Flexibility and adaptability: Marketing campaigns and strategies can change quickly, so you should be able to adapt to new situations and be open to change.
- Attention to detail: Marketing involves a lot of data analysis and tracking results. Therefore we are looking for an intern that is detail-oriented and able to keep track of multiple tasks and projects at once.
- We are looking for an intern who is passionate about sustainability and the environment. This will help ensure that our marketing campaigns and strategies align with Neeve's brand values.
- Willingness to learn: Marketing is a constantly evolving field, so you should be willing to learn new skills and keep up with industry trends.
What we expect from our intern
-HBO / WO fashion-related studies
-Available for a minimum of 5 months
-You are enthusiastic, curious and flexible
-Independent and stress resistant
-Good communication skills and mastery of the Dutch & English language
-Fulltime availability (work from home and in our showroom/office in the center of Amsterdam, Roelof Hartstraat 7H)
What can you expect?
- Internship compensation & travel expenses
- A pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere in the center of Amsterdam
-Mid-January / February 2023
Are you interested in the above job offer? Email your CV + motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org