- Where do you produce your garments?
Our entire collection is being produced in the northern part of Portugal near Porto.
- Where does the organic cotton come from?
The organic cotton we use for all of our garments is from Tanzania, Africa.
- What is the meaning of GOTS?
GOTS stands for: Global Organic Textile Standard and is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- I have placed an order. When can I expect my package?
All orders will be shipped within 24 hours when in stock. When you order before 8 pm, next day delivery for the Netherlands & Belgium. No deliveries on Sunday & Monday. See our shipping & returns page for other countries.
- How is Neeve responding to the COVID-19 Virus?
All webshop shipments will be handled accordingly with extra care and precaution. The Corona virus can’t be transmitted via packages or postal items but the courier will sign for the parcel just in case.